Sunday 29 September 2013

Final Totals!



The book launch has come to a close and I can officially announce our final totals. 

Over the last two days only we have collected 13 boxes and 3 suitcase's full of book - in other terms ONE THOUSAND BOOKS. 
And the final amount of money raised was an astounding £570.02!



I am so overwhelming proud of you all, when we decided to start London Loveiosa, I imagined a group of 4 or 5 people doing their best, instead we have a team of 39 people, with a dedicated 15 wizard activists, raising hundreds of pounds and a thousand books. To have achieved this on our first campaign is mind blowing.

I love each and everyone of you.
I don't need to tell you DFTBA or to Be Brilliant, because you already are.
Thank you, again, for helping us to bring Harry home.


No comments :

Post a Comment